The uppermost of three laterally attached single-family houses gives one the feeling of a detached house. The well-maintained property is located in a very quiet and elevated residential area – directly adjacent to the forest in Oberhofen. The property is located at the end of a neighborhood street and faces southeast towards Lake Thun and offers from both balconies a fantastic view over the lake to the Alps.
Nature lovers and those seeking peace and quiet will find this property a little gem, as it is located on the outskirts of the village. Above the parking lots begins the forest and the recreation area. At Lake Thun you can enjoy a refreshing swim or the many sunny days.
The single-family house with 6½ rooms is spread over three floors, with two balconies and a spacious sitting area with garden area, a garden shed and three outdoor parking spaces.
A staircase leads from the parking space above the house to the house entrance on the basement level with a forecourt and next to it an equipment room.
- Heated studio
- Laundry room
- Air-raid shelter
- Technical room with heating and behind it oil tank
- Large living room with fireplace and corner balcony facing east and south
- Kitchen with cooking island
- Office room
- Guest toilet
- Towards west: access to the sitting area and garden
- Bedroom towards southeast with balcony
- Bedroom towards southwest
- Bedroom towards northeast
- Bathroom with corner tub and shower
- Spacious garden with sophisticated automated irrigation system
- Small tool shed or garden house
- Parking space for three cars with direct access to the garden